Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I am tired but...happy

Its been some time that I updated my blog (besides product update) heehee..

Well..anyway, time really flies and I have already been on my full time job for slightly more than a month!

I must say that coping with my full time job, online business, housework (I have no maid or part time cleaner), son and family is really tough. Plus my full time job is not one that allows me to knock off on the dot. Weekend is about bringing son to enrichment class, spending time with family and working from home is necessary at times!

So to think that i am able to survive for more than a month is amazing.

My left and right brain have been kept busy both day and night.
At daytime, I need to be logical and systematic as an Analyst and at night, I switch my brain round to be creative and think of ideas for my online business.

Well..I must say that this is a real challenge but to think that i am able to chase after my own passion with my own business and build my career to add self-value at the same time is definitely worth the effort and time. Anyway, we only live our life once!

Initially, my son was my greatest worry when i started working but it seems that he is doing fine and ia happy in childcare, making friends and learning lots. I received his report card recently and am so happy to see a great improvement in his grade jump from D to a B :) He picks up things really fast nowadays and talks alot too..so I am gald to say that I have made a right choice by going back to the workforce with double income!
It wasn't easy but its definitely worth it!

Btw, we will have a number of new products coming up in line.
My mind just can't take a break from thinking of new ideas and i still have lots of them to implement ..haha..so do come back for more updates and be surprised with our new product launch!

See ya soon.

0 comments: