Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wet Bags for your wet stuff!

We are happy to announce the official launch of our Wet bags after receiving lots of customers' request!

Wet bags are always welcomed by mummies for keeping soiled clothings, diapers and swimming stuff etc..I am using one myself now to keep my son's soiled clothings and hankies when we are out and I simply love it cos its so convenient and now i can stop bringing ugly plastic bags out to keep the soiled clothes.

Wet bags come with a handle so that mummies can hang them onto strollers/prams.
When dirty, just throw them into the washing machine to wash! Simple as that!

Our Wet bags come in 3 different sizes.
Pls view link for ready designs and details.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/momluvdiy/sets/72157623819023355/detail/

Pls email me to place your orders.

Do note that customised orders might take up to 4 weeks for completion.
Pls order if you are comfortable with the timeline.


0 comments: