Friday, May 14, 2010

Appearing in Australia!

Since we started our online shop for the past 2 years, we have been receiving email to invite us to do consignment with shops, pushcarts, schools, flea market etc.

In the recent few weeks, I even received an email and call from a lovely lady residing in Australia. She likes to bring our handmade stuff back to Australia and sell it there for me. Hooray!

Now I have an expanded market out of Singapore totally. And the good news is she is now in spore and will be meeting me to collect the stuff. Wow, isn't that wonderful? I save the hazzle of going to post office to deliver the parcel and the good thing is there is no risk of lost mail:)

I feel excited about it.
With that, I am also planning for a total revamp of my website and blog again.

I wanted to make it more user friendly for our Singapore buyers so with extra cash in my pocket now, I can finally find an excuse to do this! But ... Time will be a cricial issue for me. With so many things on my plate now, I need to be more organised and manage my time better.

Well.. If I believe I can do it, I can and I will!

So wait patiently for my good news.

0 comments: