Friday, March 26, 2010

Phew! Sale is finally over!

Phew! I am so glad to say goodbye to my 2nd Anniversary Sale!
Thanks to all who came by and really supported us:)

I was so touched by the overwhelming response.
In fact, even well before my sale started, I have received a number of emails to ask me about my sale details and date of launch so that they can stand by to "snatch" the sale item..haha..

And .. true enough, when I officially declared that my sale is on, i received numerous emails to place orders within minutes..

Popular items were snatched off from the shop almost immediately and happy to say that i have sold off ALL my multipurpose gadget pouches, organiser pouches, fabric scraps and all the bags and totes!
Wow..I thought that was fast!

And from 5 big boxes of goodies, I am only left with a miserable few pieces and MORE THAN 180 pieces have been sold out! Wow..its indeed a pleasant surprise to us!
Thanks once again!


This brought me back to where I first started 2 years back and held my sale for the very first time, response was no way comparable to this. My sales was quite poor and sold barely 10 items off my shop. Frankly, I was quite disappointed at that time but I thought to myself that things will get better and improved as I gained my exposure.

And YES, i did it! I really love all my customers who have supported me along my way. Thanks so much for standing by us and giving us your continuous support whenever we launched new product. Without all of you, we will not be here :)

And now, i can happily returned to the workforce! Yay!
But not to worry, my business do CONTINUE as my passion does not die off here as i LOVE what i am doing and my creative juices will continue to flow!

I will be roping my 2 sisters in to help me as things get busier..(however, response might not be as fast but i will try to response within the next 48 hours) But i promise mmore new creation and goodies will be coming your way as i have already planned out a series of items for the coming few months..

Come back for more updates and do stay active in FACEBOOK as i will be announcing all product launch there!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/MomLuvDIY/167696256164#!/pages/MomLuvDIY/167696256164

Last but not least, do help us spread the word around and thanks again for your support!
See you around soon!

2 comments:

Evangeline Lee En Xuan said...

Hi, Jus to let you know that you have done a good job in your creation and indeed your efforts have been paid off...Definitely a fan of handmade stuff and will continue to give you support! meanwhile, dun let your passion dies off..if not, I will miss all the beautiful handmade items...Enjoy work,life and love yourself!

Evangeline Lee En Xuan said...

By the way, it's me Stephanie @galaxgal@gmail.com